A belated OTP report, so what caught my eye this morning…
- Perfect weather for a ride into town.
- A magnificent array of ER contenders waiting for the bazz at Gordon.
- Getting a clean sweep of lights from Warrawee
- Luxurious lack of traffic due in part to School Holidays…
- Satnav killing his PBs on the 4 gorges.
- 20 on the OTP…( ish…coulda been more but to mention it triggers issues around peloton size..girth and length )
- Pace at perfect pitch.
- SUP crowded , ER manners impeccable
- KOM..default option…1/4 great stuff.
- Rolling through North Sydney at 30kph..nearly a clean sweep..
- B&T on form, fast and loud.
- Many happy returns planned for the usual times.
Have a great one all